Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What is the powerful thing in the World?

what do you think is the powerful thing in the world? Money? I don't think so. I think the most powerful thing in the world is love. Love is a funny feeling. There are a lot of love, such as family love, girl/boy friends love, husband/wife love even love between friends and teacher.

Everyone loves his/her family, do you agree? I think it is true. I love my family very much, even though I am studying in Singapore, while my mother is in Malaysia and my father in Brunei. Sometimes (almost every day), I will give them a call to tell them I am OK, because I know they will be worried about me. This is family love. Family love is about caring for your family, caring for your brothers and sisters, caring for your grandfather and grandmother.

There is also boy/girl friends love, which I am not so familiar with because I am only 13 years old. But I think I can tell you a little about it. When a boy/girl come to an age, about 17, 18 or even younger. He/She will begin to like the opposite sex and they start to hang out. But cannot quite express the feeling when you are in love, but I know that you will start notice him/her and would like the talk to him/her and other more.

There is also love for grandfather and grandmother. Grandfather and grandmother are the best, they will listen to every thing you say, but that doesn't mean that you can take advantage of them. They are old and would like the young to have the best. But we must also respect them and help them. They do things for you and you must help them back, that is what grandfather and grandmother love is.

And last but not least, love between friends and teachers. When we say love between friends, it is not like the special kind of love. It is like caring for friends and helping them when they need help. These are call good friends and I love my friends.\

What is the most powerful thing in the world? Is it money or Is it love???

P.S. Please post comments on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment