Sunday, February 7, 2010

Decorating Class 1O2

Hi everyone, it's me again. Today I am gonna tell you how beautiful our class have been decorated. It is very nice and I love it. Here some photos of it...

OUTSIDE


INSIDE




BEHIND CLASS




Want to know how we decorate it? Here's how...

From the last two weeks, we had been planning on how to decorate the class. After planning, some of our classmates have a lot of red packets. So, they brought it to school and we used the time during recess and after school to decorate our class (1O2).

Sometimes, after school, only some of us stay back and help. The first time we decorate, there were only 5 student, that is our chairman, monitor, secretary, class clown and me. There were some who wanted to help, but unfortunately they had CCA trails to attend.

After that, we kept on decorating everyday, little by little. From the front of the class to the back of the class, and from inside to outside. My friends and I also bought some nice decoration to decorate our class. It some, but we can claim it back. It was very fun decorating our class. And at one time, the whole class decorated the class together and we did it in only a very short time, but the whole class was 50% decorated.

The judging was held on last Friday. After the weekly assembly, me and some other friends quickly ran back and decorate our class. It was the time we can ever decorate it again. It was very exhausting, but after seeing the whole class decorated, I was worth it.

I wish our class will get 1st in this competition.

P.S. please comment on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment