Saturday, February 13, 2010

Orientation

I have been posting s many post and I have forgot to tell you about my Orientation. Today I am going to tell you about my Orientation. This year, year 2010, I am a new student in Hwa Chong Institution, so the first week is the Orientation. The Orientation started from 7th of January to 9th of January.

The first day, 7th of January, we were gather at the Tan Kah Kee hall. At 7.15a.m., we went into the hall and we were spilt into 21 groups. I was in group 15 with 2 Malaysian scholars and Singaporean. Then, the councils taught us how to cheer(shout) and how to play bomb (boring). For the cheer, every now and then, we have to cheer and my throat hurts. We were taken to each class and cheering was involved again. I really hurts my throat.

After an hour of non-stopped cheering, it was finally lunch time and that was the first time I had eaten in the canteen. I home sweet home here I come.

The next day, we were taken to CCA trails. We went to every sport CCA trails. I was quite good because I love sports. But, I wanted to get in squash, because I have learnt it since Primary 1. I was qualify to get into squash club and my name was taken, in order to contact me easily when there is trails. We also had a water war.

We were gather at the field and we started the war. Ah... water balloons were flying all around. Ouch... sounds were heard all around the field. It was a terrible war, a lot of people got wet. The water is was like a bullet. We were supposed to attack other teams newspaper hope. I hit ted one and it broke. Yes... but when I got back to my team. Unfortunately, ours also the same.

The third day, and the last day. We had a game. We had to go to each station to get material. And to get the material, we had to play games. After we got the materials, we had to build a thing that represent Hwa Chong. After the building is complete. We had to go to the Kah Kee Hall to present the building and for the cheer competition. Our team did not get first nor last for the competition. We got third and it was quite good. Next, we went home happily.

This is my Orientation and I had a lot of fun. I was a wonderful time and I will never forget that day.

P.S. please comment on my blog

1 comment:

  1. Good and long postings. But grammar need to improve to be better.

    ReplyDelete