Saturday, February 20, 2010

Opinion on LA Lessons

Hi everyone. Today, I am going to tell you about my opinions on LA lessons. Almost everyday I have LA lesson. I have LA lesson on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and have LA tuition on Thursdays.

Every lesson of LA is very interesting, because I am not good in the subject and I hope to learn more. I also hope to pass my LA test, but for the first test, I got E8 for my comprehension and I was not quite happy with the result. So, from that day, I promised to work harder to improve in my studies. I also stopped comparing with others, because comparing with others, make me more stressful and I kept worrying about my tests.

I took my father's opinion and stopped comparing with others. I will work more harder to catch up with the standard here in Singapore. But, sometimes when I read comprehension. I can fall asleep. I takes me quite a long time to read the comprehension and I must read a few times as a cannot understand the comprehension easily. How can I improve in understanding the comprehension?

I also think that the lessons are quite fun. There was once at the LA tuition, Mrs Anu gave us card and we are supposed to join them back together. It was really fun. I hope Mrs Anu will give us more of these fun activities, but the activities must have the ability to improve me in the subject LA, because I think if we have just fun without learning anything, it is a waste of time.

These are some of my opinions on LA lessons. I hope I can do well in the examination.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that we should work harder on subjects we are weak at. We should not give up easily when we meet with obstacles.
    John Loh

    ReplyDelete