Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Home Work is good. (true or false)

Homework is a type of work teachers give students to do at home. Homework is a type of work that helps us to recall our study, so homework is actually good to us. But now a days, children hate homework. In fact, I also hate homework. Why do children hate homework?


First of all, children love to have fun, a lot of fun. Homework is like an obstacle, blocking their way to have fun. And sometimes, parents get very upset, and they begin to beat their children, like forcing them to do their homework. But, you must not be angry to your parents, you thought they want to beat you? They beat you because they love you. When I was in Primary, I also got beaten by my parents for not doing homework. But now, I am studying away from my parents, and i realized that without them, it is very hard. So from now on do your homework yourself!!! Don't let your parents scold you!!!


OK, back to the topic ''Homework is good (True or False) '' Sometimes, we have to work OT to complete our homework, but that seldom happened. If it happen every day, that means you don't know how to arrange your time. You can make a time-table and FOLLOW IT. That's very important.


Today, our teachers gave us lots of homework and guess what, I have already finished all of it and i have to attend a gymnastic trail from 2-4p.m. How did I finished my homework so quickly??? Do you want to know???


My homework was to make two folios, prepare a 3-5mins speech and a lot more. I have to face the computer for an hour doing my project, while my friends played computer games for an hour. When my friends were out playing soccer, I was practicing my speech. At night, I am here blogging while they are doing their homework. For those who think soccer is better than blogging, you might say '' Hey, you are stupid, you trade soccer for blogging.''But i got to say, i didn't taught blogging would be so fun. So you will see me post more in the future, so remember to post more comments. If my homework was not done, i will not be blogging here, right? Like my grandfather always say '' Complete your homework, before you play'' and '' Play hard, Work smart''.


Now, I ask you ''Is homework good?'' but before you post comments, think about it... Are you going to get good grades without homework???

1 comment:

  1. I think that homework is very good because it helps you to gain a bit more knowledge and more doing homework will cause you to be strong at that area. Because of that, you can get good grades, if you revise what you have learnt. That is why why although homework is important, if you do not revise, then it will be useless to learn, then it will be wasting time going to school, staring at the teacher dreaming. Parents should also use some of their time to help their children for their homework because with their parents' help, children can easily understand, because parents understand more of the children than the teacher. But children should not always rely on parents for help when they grow up; instead they should learn to be independent and learn to overcome obstacles themselves.

    Please visit my blog at http://gohyifan.blogspot.com/ to comment, please go to 'Tag'.

    ReplyDelete